Saturday, April 8, 2017

Myspace Re-Post #5: Update

Note: Re-posted from my now-defunct Myspace blog, where it was originally posted on March 14th, 2006.

So that was Purim.

Played a concert last night...the crowd was small, in part because we were preceded by the local Klezmer band, but it was also spirited (ah, so many meanings). Our set was pretty long, and I had a pretty good time playing it.

Today was a complete waste, except for one class I went to in the morning. Hung out at Hillel for a while, then checked out a few different happenings and got fairly toasted. Now life will go back to ""normal,"" for a few weeks anyways.

I'll be back in Chi-town on March 27th, although the plan is to take a brief jaunt down to Champagne-Urbana to see my boy Yossi before he graduates college - graduates college!

Speaking of Yossi, he's supposedly going to be out here next week to chill on his spring break. The plan is to get completely wasted on a weeknight...well we'll see how that affects my schoolwork.

Man, I feel like life's so busy sometimes, and yet when I step back and look at it, I can't remember what I've done in the past week! What's the point if I'm not even doing anything worth remembering? Ah, adolescent despair...I wonder when it well abandon me.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go watch the Daily Show...

No comments: